I am in at the libarary in Monmouth, Illinois. I think all the computers share one dial-up connection. I haven't had time to get online and write any updates lately. Here's where I've gone since my last post:
Winona, La Crosse, Prairie du Chien, Potosi, Sherrill, Dubuque, Savanna, the Quad Cities, and now Monmouth. I will write another post later detailing all the fun I've had along the way. Time for me to get back on the road for now. I should be in St. Louis in a few days.
Thanks for reading!
20090922
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YAYYYYY!!! You go boy!
ReplyDeleteI enjoy reading about your pedaling adventures, and the pictures are awesome. Keep up the great work!
ReplyDeleteGreat blog..keep up the posts and pics coming..
ReplyDeleteRaghu
keep it up Bro...thanks for taking your time to chat at the PDQ...my wife was upset i was late but when I told her you were biking to the nether regions of western hemisphere...she was understanding. I am side-lined for hours when it relates to biking. Enjoy the journey, take your time, soak it all in and if you need motivation - find an angry dog...they seem to do a good job all the time!
ReplyDeleteKeep up the strong work! Too bad Jay and I didn't get a chance to meet up with you, but I'm sure you're having a blast.
ReplyDeleteOh man I wished you posted sometime soon before I forget you exist but I won't. Any ways are you in New Orleans yet?
ReplyDelete